Tuesday, August 12, 2008

BLOG 011 "THE TAG ROOM"

FUN FACT: "Did you know that R.L. Stine is an awful author of terrible half-assed books?"

Today you are going to hear the legend of the tag room, as you may recall in Blog 003 I made a refrence to them with the promise, "A story for another day". well today is that day. Like some terrible J.E. Abrams show on ABC its my duty to drop some mystery in third episode of my blog and then let you pick up clues until finally in the eleventh episode the story is told in a series of wavy flashbacks. You basically know everything, movie on fridays, 7 always, 4 sometimes...well...thats really it, no twists, no turns....disapointed? yeah me too. We seperated over the summer because 90% of us went on 3 month vacations, one lost there mind and quit talking to me because of a insanley obsessive AIM realationship with somone in California, But I expect when the school year starts back up I'll be back to hanging with my legion of very awsome outcasts.
Long blogs soon