Thursday, August 7, 2008

Blog 004 "Oh the Terror"

FUN FACT 1: Did You know that in 1967 a 30 foot bat was found on an island off the coast of Colombia, and it was responsible for the deaths of nine local villagers!

FUN FACT 2: The previous statement is complete and absolute bull!

Don't have much to say today, I'm gonna travel 2 and a half hours in the car to visit my sisters. I hate roadtrips. Why? I can sit in one spot for a long time and just read or listen to music but whenever I have to sit with a large amount of people for too much time I get kinda wierded out...I guess I'm not really here today....I've had to deal with so much hatred in the past day, not towords me, but towords my sisters, and I guess that makes it my problem too...Oh yeah, I thought more about the zombie movie series, as stupid as they are, I might actually start writing some scripts...I'm buying an X-box with "earned money" and by 'earned' I mean spare change I have accumilated throughout the year and a honorable donation from my grandmother. I love my grandmother, she goes so strongly against the old person steryotype, loves black people, loves the gays, and so fun to talk to. I'm not ashamed to say that sometimes I will call my grandmother just to chat.